Friday, July 26, 2013

JULY 22

Hi guys,  July 22nd was my friend Temilola's birthday , so me & the gang sojourned to her place for a parlor party , i have to say it was definitely a journey of love , especially since her house is at the end of THE WORLD (jk but it's really far) but thanks to copious directions & the good lord , i did'nt get lost


Here are some pictures,
                                 birthday girl in the center
                              





                                eyebrows of life
                               shine bright like a like a Diamond 
goofy gurls


I'm not really a picture person , like taking pictures is the last thing on my mind when I'm out , got these from my friends & i think they turned out fine.

Anyways, we had loads of fun, kicking it old school with musical chairs, ''Temi says'' & some choreography ( khona khona khona).
 Have a great weekend guys

      princess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment