Friday, August 16, 2013

THE KARDASHIANS ARE HERE

Today post is about an unsung hero, my no 2 fav of the kardashian trio,kourtney ( no 1's khloe) kardashian, i simply adore kourt ( yes i famz) with her tiny stature, lustrous hair , natural look an her sense of style, she kinda reminds me of my smallie.

Signature look

pretty  Armenian



HOW DOES SHE DO IT !!
well, you can actually read it HERE

my personal best shot
Oh So Polished, don't you think.

The "DISICK" Family


Cuuute Mason

Mama:s still got it
Some fun facts;
-  kourtney's  middle name is Mary
- She's a health nut of astronomical proportions !!! ORGANIC EVERYTHING
- She's shacked up with a man 4 yrs younger than her and they're having a blast
- She drinks melted butter in the morning ( seen on an eps of kim & kourt in Miami ) bleeeh

Well folks, that's all for now, i'm sure my fellow KUWTK fans enjoyed it, I think that family's just awesome, more than 7 seasons !!! not an easy feat and its all been very entertaining, keeps me watching every sunday evening anyways.

   Enjoy your weekend
          princess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment