Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FAIRLY LEGAL.

Hi Guys,
It was my birthday recently, May 11th and i had a WONDERFUL day, thanks to my friends, family and loved ones who came through for me * love you all to the moon and back*


First outfit of the day was to church, it rained pretty heavily that morning, woke up in a panic, lol, but everything works out for good to those that love the lord abi and it did.



Then, we headed out to the beach *beach is better*.For the longest time, I've wanted to celebrate my birthday at the beach, i just love the sea breeze and the freedom i feel whenever i'm there, although this private beach had become more of a public one, we still managed to have a nice time.








                                                 My Turn Up Babes *wink wink*




                                                PAPA PAPA RAZZI

Herein lies my 21st birthday in pictures, its about 2 weeks but o well , I didn't take pictures of the food and refreshments, not yet gotten to the stage of seeing my life as blog posts but the food was delicious.

Regardless of what may be going on in your life, never be too busy or sad to celebrate life and love.

Live in love and smile, Jesus loves you,
                                                                     xxx
                                                                  Princess..

3 comments:

  1. Nice post,legal babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday dear!
    Nice hair BTW, where did you make it and what weave did you use

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl !!

    don't know why its so hard to comment on your blog though

    ReplyDelete