Wednesday, May 7, 2014

PRISTINE LEATHER.

Hi Guys,
During one of my numerous market ventures, i found this lovely leather material and decided to make a skirt with it. It took me a while to get round to it , it wasn't easy but i was determined (hehe). Paired it up with a pristine white shirt and burgundy and gold accents.






This outfit got a lot of compliments when i wore it, what do you guys think ?

It's birthday season in my house !!! May Babies , whoop whoop,
Giving a  LOUD shout out to my sister, Stephanie Obi, today's her day, love you sisi * kisses*
Mine's coming up on Sunday, I'm definitely too excited, hehe, but it can't be helped.

Live in  Love and smile, Jesus loves you,

                                                     xxx
                                                Princess...



1 comment: