Monday, August 18, 2014

BEING ME

Hi Guys,
so i've been tagged for the very first time by Mide of MideCoker.com
I'm both excited and anxious, not especially fond of answering questions about myself, lets see how it goes .


Are you named after someone? :
No, my name was inspired

When was the last time you cried? :
I believe, it would have to while watching Best Man Holiday, towards the end, got so emotional.

Do you have any children? :
No

If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? :
yup, I'm an awesome friend.

Do you have any guilty pleasures? :
To name a few, Roasted yam, Fried yam, nollywood movies , I'm never guilty about eating chocolate.

Do you like handwriting? :
Yes, the neatness of my script makes me smile.

What’s your favourite cereal? :
Fruit loops.

What’s the first thing you notice about people? :
Their Hair and nails.

What’s the colour of your eyes? :
Black.

Scary movies or happy endings? :
Happy Ending forevuuur

Favourite TV show? :
So hard to choose, will have to go with 2 broke girls, Friends with better lives and Come Dine with Me.

Winter or summer? :
Summer.

Hugs or kisses? :
Kisses *wink wink*

Special talent?
My mama calls me the "finder", 'cos i'm good at finding missing things

Where were you born? :
Lagos, Nigeria.

Hobbies?
 Love Reading fiction, takes me to some many places
Watching TV; its an art that so few understand .
Shopping; be it food, clothes, shoes, books, also includes window shopping
Garment and Outfit construction.

Do you have any pets? :
No, we used to have cats, but they got left behind in the move.

Favourite movie(s) ?
Really can't say

What colour is your car?
Cherry Red in Jesus name.

What do you want to do when you grow up?
Happy and Fulfilled.


I am pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed answering the questions, did the best i could.
Unfortunately, i have no one to tag as everyone i know has done this already, o well, maybe next time.

Live in Love and smile, Jesus loves you.
xxx
Princess...



No comments:

Post a Comment