Sunday, August 24, 2014

CONCRETE JUNGLE

Hi Guys,
As promised, these are some pictures from my vacay, this was the 2nd day in the city, I wore my ST Weddings Tee and my trusty plimsoles/converse or whatever they're called.
We took the train, then the subway, Lagos definitely needs some express  trains pronto, very smooth ride, then we took the subway.
We noticed that almost everyone wears sneakers in the city, even women in power suits, so much walking around, comfortable shoes are key and of course we had to get Dunkin Donuts, Simpsons had me salivating throughout my childhood.










 






                                     Goofing around the Rockefeller Center, such a beautiful spot.
             The Concrete jungle , releasing my inner Alicia Keys (lol)



 *These Tees are for sale, so if you're interested, you can contact me or send me a mail at Ankarapixie@gmail.com

Live in love and smile, Jesus loves you.

                                                    xxx
                                                Princess....


3 comments:

  1. Lovely Tee.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been ohhhhhhhhh
    I hope all is well with you?

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete