Saturday, October 19, 2013

BLACK OUT






PHOTOGRAPHY : BLA PHOTOGRAPHY (aka my brother,* proud smile*
Hi guys,
hope we all enjoyed the Sallah Break, I did !!
This is what I wore for my friend  Tunji's sallah party, which was a BLAST. As usual i had  no idea on what to wear, when in doubt I wear black, which  I LOVE.
The lovely neck piece is courtesy ST Colours  PoR (hehe).

Please follow this blog, it's super easy (JOIN SITE Icon on the right), leave a comment ,it'll mean a lot  to me,  Y'all have a lovely weekend

*disclaimer , i'm not a personal style blogger, but a Blogger of all trades *big grin*
                         princess xx

4 comments:

  1. I love!!! Ur braids, smile and the neck piece.
    I didn't enjoy my sallah break bcos there was no sallah(reasons not to attend a Christian school)

    ReplyDelete