Wednesday, February 12, 2014

BACK

Hi guys,
I've been away, working on my day job (school), due to the strike, the return was GRUELING, from new topics, to group works, to tests, assignments and of course Exams, it wasn't a walk in the park.
Unfortunately/fortunately i lost most of my "thickness" lol but i didn't fall ill or anything and for that i give God all the thanks.
Crazy school work regardless, i enjoyed it, seeing my friends, anticipating my final year, school is where life becomes LIVE, if you know what i'm saying, well depending on your school ( wink wink).

I've really missed being on here,so you guys are going to be seeing more of the pixie, have some ideas and thoughts and maybe events to share with you guys,
soooooooooooooo

       

   WATCH THIS SPACE !!!!


            princess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment